Fulfillment Warehouse Associate
- Location: Orlando, FL
- Job Type: Full Time (Operating Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 am-4:30 pm EST)
- Hire Date: Immediately
What is Threadbird?
We are a full-service printing company specializing in printed apparel. Recently named one of the 5,000 fastest-growing companies in the country by INC. magazine, we exist to help our customers build their tribes through custom merchandise creation and fulfillment. Our tight-knit culture thrives off of hard-working, fun-loving professionals and we’re looking to add an amazing Fulfillment Shipping Specialist to the team!
You’ll be responsible for efficiently and correctly picking, packing and shipping orders from our Orlando warehouse, along with helping make our operation run smoothly. You’ll be working together with a team of others to make sure that orders turn into shipped packages, that shipping and receiving are handled efficiently, and that the operation in general runs smoothly.
- Picking orders daily from our various client’s product offerings
- Packing those orders efficiently and correctly
- Sorting and making available to ship those carefully packed items
- Logging for tracking purposes all activities, along with generally keeping a clean, safe, and tidy work environment
What We’re Looking For:
- Receiving product and Stock putaway.
- Experience in all facets of fulfillment
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Team player - you’ll need to be able to work well with others
- Strong communication skills - Must be a people-person!
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to be on your feet up to 8 hours
- Lift boxes 25 lbs to 50 lbs
- Work in a warehouse environment (not climate controlled)
What We Offer:
- Creative workspace full of light, energy, coffee, and free snacks
- Spontaneous Nerf wars (every other Wednesday)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Threadbird is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
We’d love to hear from you! Send an application with your resume, cover letter, and anything else you think we should know about you. Please also include a link to the funniest YouTube video you’ve ever seen - yes, seriously!